How far along? 25 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 14.6 pounds. That would be 4.6 pounds in 2 weeks....yikes!
Sleep: Sleeping fine! I am not getting up in the middle of the night as much as I used to.
Movement: When I get a chance to sit still, I can really enjoy him moving.
Food cravings: Canteloupe and hummus with pita bread is what I have been eaiting a lot of. Not really craving though.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Total weight gain/loss: 14.6 pounds. That would be 4.6 pounds in 2 weeks....yikes!
Sleep: Sleeping fine! I am not getting up in the middle of the night as much as I used to.
Movement: When I get a chance to sit still, I can really enjoy him moving.
Food cravings: Canteloupe and hummus with pita bread is what I have been eaiting a lot of. Not really craving though.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In...I wonder how many more weeks I will have a belly button.
What I miss: Not having back aches from sitting in a chair! My stomach is starting to get in the way.
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment in a week, but I have to do the 1 hour sugar test, so I am not sure if I am really looking forward to it.
Milestones: This isn't really a milestone, but I can still wear my pre-maternity jeans...I cannot zip them at all, but the fact that they still can go over my rear makes me happy!
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment in a week, but I have to do the 1 hour sugar test, so I am not sure if I am really looking forward to it.
Milestones: This isn't really a milestone, but I can still wear my pre-maternity jeans...I cannot zip them at all, but the fact that they still can go over my rear makes me happy!





No comments:
Post a Comment