How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16.2 pounds. 1.6 pound gain this week
Sleep: Sleeping fine! Love that I have energy again!
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME.
Food cravings: I have cake and ice cream in my house right now! I always have ice cream, and I never thought of it as my craving because it's always there, and I do not have to make a special trip to get it.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Total weight gain/loss: 16.2 pounds. 1.6 pound gain this week
Sleep: Sleeping fine! Love that I have energy again!
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME.
Food cravings: I have cake and ice cream in my house right now! I always have ice cream, and I never thought of it as my craving because it's always there, and I do not have to make a special trip to get it.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? Half way in and half way out
What I miss: Riding in a car that I am not driving. It kills my hip!
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment next Monday, and I get to have a Rhogam shot ...yay. I am every 2 weeks now! Hannah and Trent's wedding in 4 weeks, and I AM GOING TO THE BEACH IN 5 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS!!
Milestones: This is the last week of the 2nd trimester!
What I miss: Riding in a car that I am not driving. It kills my hip!
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment next Monday, and I get to have a Rhogam shot ...yay. I am every 2 weeks now! Hannah and Trent's wedding in 4 weeks, and I AM GOING TO THE BEACH IN 5 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS!!
Milestones: This is the last week of the 2nd trimester!




No comments:
Post a Comment