Sunday, April 10, 2011

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14.6 pounds.  No gain this week :)
Sleep: Sleeping fine!  Love that I have energy again!
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME.
Food cravings: I have been wanting fish lately....raw fish is what really looks good to me, but I will not do that.  I promise.  We had shrimp last night that was steamed at Publix.  They do this for free and you can get it cajun or crab boil flavored.  YUMMY!  I will never steam them myself again.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out? In...I can manually make my belly button come all the way out.
What I miss: I cannot sit on the floor comfortably at all; therefore, cutting and painting toe nails are tough tasks now.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment Monday, and getting the nursery set up.  Tony may have to do some painting.
Milestones: This one is tough.  I will have to go look in What to Expect when Your Expecting.  OK...this is cool.  Gabe should have started opening his eyes!  This is probably why he has been moving so much more. 

I finished up some accessories to go into Gabe's room.  I am waiting on getting the vinyl G for complete completion.








I bought some maternity skinny jeans yesterday, and they are really cute!  I am very excited about them!  After picking up my brother-in-law, Chris, from the airport, we ate at PF Changs!!!  A very sweet woman told me I was a very attractive pregnant woman.  I do love her now, whom ever she may be.  We ended up going to El Rincon on the Strip last night, and I just felt awkward walking through all the non-pregnant college students that were there.  Luckily, I had my husband.  I did, however, walk into Cold Stone Creamery without him, and I am pretty sure some woman was leaned over sideways trying to see if I was really pregnant, so I turned to my side and put my hand under my stomach, so she could see for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment