Saturday, April 23, 2011

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 17.0 pounds.  .8 pound gain this week
Sleep: Would be sleeping perfectly if I wasn't so congested.  Sudafed helped a lot last night along with a breathe right strip.  I hope this sinus crud/cold goes away quickly!
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME.
Food cravings: I have had my feel of sweet things this past week.  Now I have been wanting to eat fried chicken...Chick-fil-a spicy chicken sandwich...AKA: Heartburn in a bun.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I have been having a few contractions daily.  No pain and nothing to worry about.
Belly button in or out? It's a strange situation.  The bottom half of my belly button is in still, but the top half is starting to cover it up.
What I miss: Breathing normally right now!  
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment Monday, and I get to have a Rhogam shot ...yay.  I am every 2 weeks now!  Hannah and Trent's wedding in 3 weeks, and I AM GOING TO THE BEACH IN 4 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS!!
Milestones: I have made it to the 3rd trimester!

Pictures to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment