Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday!

Fridays make me so happy!  I guess because it is the end of the work week, and it makes me want to blog!  I begin blogging early in the morning when I wake up.  It's all in my head, but this morning I was complaining about the two nasty Gill men boys at my house last night.  I had to pick up some of their trash this morning...I do loathe cleaning up after people.

Also, Shelby went into heat on Monday.  Luckily, she is not bleeding as much as some dogs I have had in the past.  It is still nasty!  I bought her some diapers, but of course a diaper made for a 55-90 pound dog does not fit my 60 pound dog well.  I should probably let the company know that their sizing is way off!  I guess she needs an XXL, but they didn't have those.  I should probably go buy a pack of depends and cut a hole out for her little nub to stuick through.  I looked up how long this was was supposed to last, and it said anywhere from 7 to 10 days!  So, we have 2-5 more days left.  That's better than 3 weeks!  It's when the worst part is over that we will have to watch out for any stray male dogs.  These things go crazy and will climb fences, so I believe she will have to be completely supervised while she is out for the next 2 weeks.  There only needs to be one momma in the house.  I don't want to take care of puppies too.

On a happier note, TOMORROW:
~ I will be 27 weeks.  It will be my last week in the 2nd trimester, and we are off to the third and final trimester!
~It will be 1 month until mine and Tony's 2 year anniversary.  2nd year was better than the first, and I expect it will continue to be like that.  I know it will still be tough, but I really do love him more everyday...even if he is extremely messy :)
~It will be 3 months until my due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment