Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Friday! It's Friday! Hip, hip, hooray!

I am excited for the weekend!

1.  Chris comes home Saturday.  We have not seen him since July when he was on his 2 week hiatus from Iraq.

2. I will be 26 weeks on Saturday!

3.  I have begun crafting my lamp for Gabe's room that I saw on someones blog, and I will almost finished with it today.  I am just waiting on getting my vinyl G.

4.  I bought 2 frames at Hobby Lobby (I like to call it Hobbily Lobbily in my head).  I am going to have the children at preschool do watercolor for these frames.  They are BOGO this week.

5.  I need to find a chest of drawers.  Maybe I will hit up some garage sells before going to the airport tomorrow.

6.  Tony and I are talking about setting up the nursery, but I do not have the crib mattress yet.  I need to get that because you can't put bedding in a crib without a mattress, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment