Thursday, October 11, 2012

15 Months

Gabe is 15 Months old! I cannot believe it! I am going to continue these monthly posts in order to remember some of the things going on at this point in his life.

Weight:
Well, I thought he was at least 25 pounds, but at the doctor's offce he was 24 pounds 6 ounces. 

Height: I think she said 32 inches

Clothing Size:
18 Months

Diapers:
Size 4s

Feeding:
Okay, so I originally planned to try to wean Gabe from at least one nursing session.  He gets one in the morning and one at night, and sometimes he will nurse for a minute before nap time, but I have decided to let it be more based on him and when he is ready.  I really like the thought of him getting colostrum for the end of my pregnancy.  It is supposed to be great for the immune system.

 He has started waking up earlier which is a good thing for school purposes, but not great for week ends. He still goes down around 8:30 and is now waking up 6:30-7:00 am. Then he will have a 2-3 hour nap at 1:00 pm.

He has really started wanting to be outside. He is starting to pitch fits if we do not go outside.

He loves peanut butter and honey sandwiches, but it has to be smucker's natural peanut butter. He doesn't like the creamy hydrogenated peanut butter with sugar added. We get our honey from my dad which is about 2 miles maximum from our house, so it's as local as we can get.

His favorite phrase recently is "oh, wow!" He cracks me up with how much he says it.

He has also added the knee slap to his dancing. He claps, waves his arms up and down, and slaps his knees.

Gabe has 2 more teeth to cut, and we will be done...well for a little while! I can see them coming up, so it will not be long. I welcome the break from teething for a few months!

We took a trip to Dothan to visit great grandparents, and Gabe got to go to a real pumpkin patch, and we brought some home. By the 2nd night, he was walking around telling everyone "bye bye." Poor guy wanted to be home and in his own bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment