Monday, October 1, 2012

First Day of Preschool

I woke up at 6:15 am in order to get myself ready before I needed to get Gabe up.  I also made breakfast for him. At 7:00 am I woke Gabe up...I HATE having to wake him up.  Tonight he will go to bed before 8:00 pm and hopefully wake up on his own before 7:00.  He needs to be awake for a little bit before he will eat anything.  We left the house and got to preschool a little bit before 8:00 am.  I wanted to sit with him for a little bit in his class to give him a chance to warm up.  I left him, he cried, and the next 4 hours seemed to take forever!  I am a little jealous of his teachers since they get to spend those precious morning hours with him...even if they do not realize how precious they are.  He also smelled like another woman, and it threw me off a little bit. One of his teachers told me cried some, and that does not surprise me, and I don't blaim him.  I was fighting back tears myself.  I just feel so bad because I know he is confused, and it breaks my heart to not be with him all day. I feel like I may miss something.  We will get through these next 11 weeks, and then he will be even more confused because I will bring another baby home. 




I was welcomed by the 2 year olds with no problem. They were very patient with me as I was trying to learn their names today.  I even got to clean poop off of the floor :) They will definitely be fun group!




No comments:

Post a Comment