Yay! I have less than 10 weeks of being pregnant left! That also means that there is less than 9 weeks until Christmas and less than 10 weeks left in the year!
According to baby center, my little Sam is supposedly about 3 pounds now and about 15.5 inches long. He is really starting to kick me stronger. Sometimes, it hurts. I can't imagine what it will feel like in 5 weeks. Also, he is supposed to gain a half of a pound each week for the next several weeks.
I was up 1 pound at the doctor's office today. That is much better than the 5 I had gained previously. I am at 16 pounds total. Sam's heart rate was 148, and I am measuring 31 weeks. I have been measuring a week ahead each time. I hope that means he will come earlier! I go back on November 13th, then I only have one biweekly appointment left. I can't believe I am so close to weekly visits and then holding a new baby in my arms.
My belly button is sticking out now, and I have a really hard time sitting on the floor for any amount of time. My back hurts and I can't breathe. I still find myself waking up on my back and some how on my stomach.
I am ready to be able to move around again, but I know not being pregnant will come with its own complications...a needy newborn and a jealous toddler.
I am starting to plan out a "birth plan." I am hoping to go through labor naturally. I know I may be crazy, but I have heard a lot of bad stories about women who have had epidurals that I would rather go through a day of pain verses 2 weeks of head aches. We do not plan on having anyone at the hospital during labor. When I am in pain, I get irritable and would probably say some mean things. I may get my sister to be there for the birth to take pictures, but I will make her stay at my head, so she doesn't feel like she will pass out. I did better holding my own legs with Gabe anyway. I am hoping to go into labor at home, so I can wait it out not in a hospital bed. I hope my plans work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I had Emma Grace natural and honestly it wasn't as bad as the picture I had in my head. If there is another baby in our family I don't see going any other way than natural.
ReplyDeleteThat is encouraging! I have spoken to a lot of women who have done both, and they said natural was better! I am pretty sure I can handle it...Tony is the one I am worried about :)
Delete