Friday, October 5, 2012

What's Going On

Gabe and I made it through our first week of preschool! Each day got better for Gabe, and he even got down and played while in the building that has a lot of space for them to run around. He is still not eating very well for them, but he eats when we get home. He loves grapes and will eat them at school, so I will continue to send him grapes. My class is definitely fun. I will have to come up with something for them to sit around for group time. I need to have them in arms reach...they have bait of a hard time paying attention. They are 2 and some are 3, so I know not to ask for a long period of time, but I know they can do more than they are right now. We will work on it, and they will get better.  We have about 10 weeks left until Christmas break, and then Sam will be arriving.

Speaking of Sam, I am 27 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Four days and we will be in the 3rd trimester! I can feel different limbs poking through my stomach. My placenta is in a different place (it's posterior and close to my back) than with Gabe...it was in between my stomach and him. This pregnancy really does seem to be flying by. I will be holding my 2 boys in my arms before I know it! At my last doctors appointment I had gained some weight. I was up to 10 pounds...7 pounds in 4 weeks. Crazy! My next appointment is October 11, and I will get my Rhogam shot, and I will continue with my biweekly appointments.

Gabe has his 15 month appointment on Monday...shots! I may have to take him for ice cream afterwards.

This is my first "weekend" in almost 15 months. Usually the days are the same, now I may get to sleep 30 minutes longer than I have for the past 5 days. I am excited to spend the morning with my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment