Monday, October 1, 2012

Gabe's Christmas List

Obviously, Gabe hasn't told me exactly what he wants, but I do know what would be great for him. He LOVES playing outside, but he gets bored with only having a sand box and a water table out there. Plus, when the weather outside is freezing, there will be no water in that water table. Maybe I will fill it with coffee grounds.

Items we do not need or want: we have enough small plastic fisher price singing/talking toys. He doesn't really play with them anyway. We also have enough stuffed animals. I have actually cleaned out over half of them. He doesn't play with them either, and they are a wonderful home for germs.



Items we will NEED

24 month or 2T Pajamas
Possibly 24 month or 2T clothes...depending on how mild the weather is or is not will depend on what kind. He may just need a couple pairs of pants and a jacket to make it through the winter. We will not be leaving the house much when baby Sam arrives.



Items I think he would like:

Tonka metal dump truck

Wagon

Pop-up tent

Swing set--Tony could probably build this

Outdoor climbing structure with slide

Picnic table--Tony may be building this too.


Large Duplo Blocks


If I think of any more I will add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment