Woah! Big girl had her 28 week appointment today. I am up 15 pounds. That is 5 pounds in 2 weeks! I received a Rhogam shot, a flu shot, and a blow to my ego. I for sure was thinking I wasn't going to gain as much weight this time since I was doing so well. My stomach measured 29 cm. it has been measuring a week ahead. I hope that means Samuel will come on his own!
In the beginning, I stated that my belly button would stay in because it did with Gabe. Wrong! The top is poking out. Gabe even scratched it, so it has little red marks on it.
I have started having Braxton Hicks contractions...probably because I do not drink enough water.
I have another appointment in 2 weeks. Nothing good comes with these. All I will find out is that I am growing even more, and they won't even give me an ultrasound! They haven't said anything about the strep b test. They found I was positive with Gabe through blood work, so I didn't have to be tested in the office. Surely, they will just continue to assume I am still positive since I was a year and a half ago. I don't want to be tested for it.
I need to get a picture soon of my growing belly...maybe one day. I am hoping I will continue to feel well after this shot. Last flu shot I had made me feel like poop the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment